Monday, July 23, 2007

HP7

Because of feeding Byron, I didn't exactly get to the bookshop at 9am last Saturday, but I did join the queue at about 9:30 with my pre-paid ticket, Byron in the Baby Björn. It took about 10 minutes to get my book, even though everyone had pre-paid tickets. (There were a lot of people; the line was right out the door.)

It also happened to be Mum's birthday, so I went and spent the morning up there, catching up with my Auntie, Uncle and cousin, who stopped in. I wanted to stay and chat, but I really wanted to go home and start reading. LOL. I finally got home at about 1:30, put my feet up and my chocolate next to me, and started reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".

Byron was very considerate, and slept most of the rest of the day. But, of course, I couldn't read all the time, so I didn't finish it until Sunday afternoon. Most of my theories were right, especially about Snapey, so I was happy. he he. Quite a few of the main characters died. There was even a birth, which I wasn't expecting! lol. And there was a lot of information that I didn't quite take in, I think, especially when I was feeding Byron in the middle of the night, and reading half-asleep. So I'm reading it again. Nathan's going to read it, so I'll have to let him have it when he wants, but he's in no hurry, so I think I'll have it read again before he starts.

Unlike last time, I haven't got any burning questions or theories to get off my chest. Most of them are answered and explained. There was even a short chapter at the end telling a bit about their lives 19 years in the future, which was interesting. There were a lot of funny bits, even though it was generally a bit grim. I like the way Fred and George immediately start joking about George's ear, which was cut off. And how Ron keeps referring to his book on how to understand girls... he he. I liked "Auntie Muriel" lol! She reminded me of Umbridge. And it was a bit enlightening to see all Professor Snapes memories, though I'd guessed most of that.

Anyway, I do ramble. Byron's asleep, so I might go back to reading HP7 again. Ü

No comments: